Heather Hamilton is an experienced Human Resource/Organisational Development Consultant and Company Director, as well as being a corporate facilitator and business coach. Heather is committed to developing organisations and individuals to achieve their goals.
Heather is well known nationally for her ability to develop leaders, improve individual and organisational performance and work with management teams through change whilst coaching managers in the process.
Her academic qualifications and background in human resources, general and senior management, business, psychology and adult education, have provided her insight into business and organisational development.
I believe self awareness is the essential first step towards being a great leader.
- Preferred supplier of Executive Coaching to the Department of Defence
- Author of “Self Awareness – The Key to Leadership Success” and co-author of “Eight” – 8 of Australia’s leading speakers share their stories and expertise!
- International Coaching Federation – 2008 Key Note Speaker Annual Coaching Conference – New Zealand
- Developed and in process of implementing Behavioural Based Leadership program for 230 Origin Energy Managers and staff resulting in evidence of culture change
- Development, successful pilot and adoption of Coaching Framework to be implemented in all divisions nationally for Origin Energy
- Successful Implementation of a number of Origin Energy Training & Development initiatives to build capability of the organisation.
- Coached (15) Middle/Senior Managers on their Leadership style resulting in greater Leadership efficiency and effectiveness
- Development and pilot of a successful State Based organisational Mentoring Program resulting in enhanced leadership behaviours and educational change.
- Successfully coached a range of prominent CEO’s and Executives including the Managing Director and Executive Team of BP Australia.
- In 2000 developed a national organisation, with gross turnover in excess of $1m in first 18 months consulting to over 200 pharmacies nationally specifically in the areas of business and HR Management. Facilitated over 200 Quality Information Sessions and accredited 200 pharmacies nationally.
- Presented paper at Global HR Conference in the UK on cultural survey and change strategy, representing organisation as finalist (Human Synergistics Product)
Some of Our Clients
- FCT International
- Origin Energy
- Anglicare SA
- Helping Hand Aged Care
- Uranium 1
- Corus People Solutions
- Star Pharmacy Alliance
- Horner Management
- Smiths Motor Company
- BP Australia
- Tasmanian Principals Association
- BP Australia
- SA Water
- BAE Systems
- CMV – Commercial Motor Vehicles
- Australian Institute of Management
- Bachelor of Business (HR Development)
- Graduate Certificate of Corporate Management
- Certificate of Quality Management
- Bachelor of Psychology finalising – Adult Education Sub Major
- Master University Graduate – Anthony Robbins
- Accredited NLP Practitioner
- LMA Leading & Managing
- National Speakers – Certified Speaking Professional
- Australian Human Resources Institute member
- Human Synergistics Accredited Practitioner LSI, OCI and EI
- Myers Briggs Accredited
- Accredited Auditor Quality Management
- Leadership Program with Leadership Management Australia